We are looking for a "Senior Network Engineer" to provide service within the NOC (Network Operating Center) of a multinational pharmaceutical company.
Provide second level technical support for network and security services (WAN, WLAN, LAN, VLAN, special networks, firewalls, Internet proxies, remote access and partner connections).
Operational support in the areas of Change and Incident Management, running, managing and optimizing the overall network infrastructure.
Monitor and diagnose performance issues, making use of available network management tools.
- 2-3 years hands on experience in troubleshooting and configuring network and security devices (WAN - CISCO, LAN - CISCO, WLAN - CISCO, Internet Proxy, VPN -Global Protect, DHCP - Microsoft and Firewalls)
- Strong understanding of routing protocols EIGRP and BGP, MPLS, QoS.
- Good level of knowledge and working experience in Internetworking, IP routing protocols and troubleshooting MPLS/IP VPN.
- Strong understanding in LAN Cisco technologies, Proxies, WIFI Cisco environment, Firewall (Palo Alto plus) and VPN.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies to deliver high quality support to meet customer needs.
- Certifications: CCNA or CCNP; ACE or PCNSE. CCP-N is a plus
- 08h-17h from Monday to Friday (flexible)
- Every 6 weeks (Weekend work remotely | Resting on Monday and Tuesday, without work)
- Nowadays: Full-time remote.
- Soon: 2 days of office work | 3 days by remote.
- Salary package based on your profile.
- Permanent Contract
- Ticket restaurant included in-office hours
- Flexible Retribution Program (medical insurance, public transport ticket and childcare check)
- Discounts on gym network(Andjoy)
- Learning & Development (Training catalogue)
- 360º Continuous Evaluation
- Friend Referral Program
- Team Building Activities
Our goal is that you are well in every way!